Wednesday, 3 October 2012

WIP-It is Show Time

I have been waiting for a good-weather-day to post the Angora Scarf and the Crochet Lace Top

Finally we managed it to catch the good weather, like for 10 minutes...





Back to the main topic today: WIP:

I am working on a new shawl which would match one of my dress.

I am so looking forward to finishing it. So I can finally start to do something with the lovely lovely yarn I got as a gift. I also want to knit some new socks as X'Mas gift--I have to finish them before December--before we leave for 3 weeks!! Besides, I also HAVE TO crochet sth small for the coming wedding of a friend!
It should be my full-time job to crochet.

After J got my Sweet lace shawl as a gift, she wants to knit one scarf for her boyfriend, too. We got some fresh super warm yarn from Isemarkt--which is said to be the langest open-air market in Europe. We planned to have a knit-in-and-cook-in party tonight by their appartment. The girls are going to knit and the guys are going to cook, plus some chess and chinese chess and only available for four weeks "Federweisser" "wein"...Happy German National Day (and late happy Chinese Mid-Autumn Day + Chinese National Day holiday !)
------------------------------
http://ambassadorcrochet.com/2012/10/03/wip-wednesday-44/
 
http://tamisamis.blogspot.de/2012/10/work-in-progress-wednesday-113.html
http://crochetaddictcfs.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/what-you-doing-wednesday-week-28.html
http://www.gsheller.com/2012/10/yarn-along-96.html

11 comments:

  1. I love that pretty green-blue color for your shawl. The top is really cute! The scarf/shawl is lovely too! Quite talented, you are. Keep up the good work.:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I haven't finished the green-blue shawl, yet. Although I really want to...

      Delete
  2. Your white angora scarf is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, love the new shawl you're working on, such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have to pick up the project again!

      Delete
  4. Your shawl is so Beautiful...Great Job!!!

    ~~Renee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Renee, I came back to Knitting again!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a lovely scarf! hope the weather is nicer this week. happy knitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Monica. Actually nicer weather is really coming!

      Delete