Wednesday, 12 September 2012

WIP-something for yourself on International Crochet Day

I read this morning, that today is International Crochet Day.

I have to post this week's WIP before I go to work!!

I made a top for myself. It is almost the first time that I crochet something just for myself! After I finish the edging, it will be done.

Thanks People's Web  for sharing this Crochet Lace Top pattern. I made the top a little bit shorter.

Here we go:




Happy International Crochet Day! You might want to join this, too:International Crochet Day Celecrates Year 5
My Merry Messy Life
http://www.mymerrymessylife.com 
http://ambassadorcrochet.com/2012/09/12/wip-wednesday-41/
http://www.gsheller.com/2012/09/yarn-along-93.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+gsheller%2FqXrF+%28small+things%29

http://tamisamis.blogspot.de/2012/09/work-in-progress-wednesday-110.html

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful top!!!

    Happy International Crochet Day to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This top looks beautiful! I think it's a great combination of delicate and feminine. The flutter sleeve is an especially nice feature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I finally finished the edging.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful top. I didn't know it was International Crochet Day today ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't know that was the ICD either, until I saw it on the blog.:)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I really love it, too! It was a tricky work, though...I need to practice more to improve!

      Delete
  5. Had no idea there was an international crochet day. :-) The top is very pretty, you should model it for everybody to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally finished the edging. I am waiting for a shiny day to go out with the top!

      Delete
  6. Great pattern, and it's looking super good! Make sure you take pictures of you wearing it when you finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to a day with beautiful weather. I will post it soon! Thanks.:)

      Delete
  7. Wow, this is going to be so pretty! I love love the delicate pattern. Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting Hookin On Hump Day every week! I got to learn lots of interesting ideas through it!

      Delete