Wednesday, 5 September 2012

WIP-Little Purple Purse

Last weekend we went to a little town not far from Hamburg-- Ratzeburg. We all wore sweater and leather jackets. But it didn't save us from catching cold. More unfortunately both of my husband and I had to work a lot for different conferences this week . I feel that I can sleep all day for 24 hours if I could!!!

But still, I managed to made this little purple purse. Thanks Tangled Happy for offering the link and her own design for this pattern. She got an amazing blog, which is like a database for so many patterns!

Here is what I made:




http://tamisamis.blogspot.de/2012/09/work-in-progress-wednesday-109.html

I am going to crochet another one today, which would be a little bit bigger and with other colors.
http://www.gsheller.com/2012/09/yarn-along-92.html

My Merry Messy Life
http://www.mymerrymessylife.com/2012/09/hookin-on-hump-day-13-link-party-for.html

Here are some WIP links, where you can meet more kniters and crocheters:
http://ambassadorcrochet.com/2012/09/05/wip-wednesday-40/

8 comments:

  1. Yup, I guess we're done with summer for this year... it'll be back in May, maybe June.. Go for the wool and crochet up a nice scarf and hat to get you through the north German winter! The purse is soooooo cute! Are you going to line it? I've never done that before, but it's something I will try...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to give it a try to line it! Great idea! I haven't done it before, either... The weather is just perfect to crochet a new scarf:) Thank you for your visit and comment.:)

      Delete
  2. How sweet is that....Beautiful!!!

    You did a really great job!!!

    ~~Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made the same purse from Tangled Happy and also finally learned the granny square from there, too, after many years of not being able to figure it out. Hope you shake that cold soon. Have a good weekend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! The cold went away, but summer went away, too...It is time to make something warm!

      Delete
  4. Aw that is adorable! Great job - it would make a perfect Christmas gift for someone. Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Sara. WIP just brought me so much fun! Thank you for hosting it!

      Delete