Wednesday, 29 August 2012

WIP-I am back

After one week visit by my cousin, a weekend visit by my parents-in-law, and two weeks super-busy-work, I can finally sit down and enjoy some crochet time.

Here is what I got: a coin purse



 Something made of Granny Squares. Granny Squares seem to be always in hit. I would like to have a try!

------------------------

There are still some work to do, which occupy my mind and prevent me from sitting in the park totally in peace.

Luckily my husband finally handed in his PhD dissertation. We can start to enjoy our weekends filled with little excursions. Last weekend we went to a forest which is not far from Hamburg. This weekend we will try Ratzeburg with two friends of mine. Getting out of this city always refresches me:) Maybe we don't need wait so long, until we can move out of the city...

Cannot wait to be part of the WIP party again!

http://www.gsheller.com/2012/08/yarn-along-91.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+gsheller%2FqXrF+%28small+things%29
http://tamisamis.blogspot.de/2012/08/work-in-progress-wednesday-108.html

8 comments:

  1. Cute little purse! I find just getting out of the city even for a short time makes me feel like I've had a real break and clears my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love your mittens! You are so right, just a short time is enough for a real break from the city.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just beautiful! I love the colors and how girly it is with the granny squares and scalloped edging. Did you make this pattern up yourself? You could get a lot of traffic if you post that, too! Thanks for linking up at Hookin On Hump Day! http://www.mymerrymessylife.com/2012/08/hookin-on-hump-day-12-link-party-for.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Sara. I really like your blog and your WIP party. I would love to try to write down the pattern...I haven't tried once. Thank you for the support!

      Delete
  4. Great one. Love it. I am going to try to create a pattern so that i can make one for myself. 4I wish you have the Name & Url option to put comments. You can just do that by changing the settings on comment.
    subscribing your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your tipp! I didn't realized that before! I did some arrangement and I hope now it works.:)

      Delete
  5. Your purse is beautiful and was the #1 link at Hookin On Hump Day! Congrats! http://www.mymerrymessylife.com/2012/09/hookin-on-hump-day-13-link-party-for.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sara! I am really encouraged!

      Delete